Monday, March 1, 2010

Kawaii Kids is going to The Baby Show!


I've decided to bite the bullet and show our gorgeous range at The Baby Show in Melbourne this coming weekend. It's such a HUGE decision as I haven't done anything like this at all, ever! Nerves are setting is but so is the excitement! I love my store, and I love the products, so to go out and actually show the public what Kawaii Kids is all about ... it's going to be lots of fun!

We will be having some Baby Show Only specials, and will also be taking our left over stock from Soda Pop Kids to sell at bargain prices. If you are in Melbourne and going to the show, you will find us at Stand 61 (next to a really cool toy place that I can't wait to shop at!). The Baby Show runs from March 5, 6 and 7, 9.30am-4.30pm each day ... hope to see you there! x

No comments:

Post a Comment